Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
"We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information business"
Peter Rose, Expeditors CEO
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 13, 000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
About the Position
The Software Tester is the cornerstone for ensuring quality throughout the system development lifecycle by being a part of a collaborative project team. You will be responsible for contributing to requirements, following and executing test strategy for features, and participating in bug triage.
- Inquisitive about how software systems are developed
- Follow test strategies and test cases
- Execute test cases and report defects
- Contributes to the assessment of quality
- Understanding of the transportation/logistics industry
- Troubleshooting of technical issues
- UNIX, Windows Operating systems
- BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
- Full-time Employment, Paid Time Off
- Insurance: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- Retirement Savings Program (401k)
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Training and Education Program
Key words: Entry-level, QA Engineer, Software Tester, Logistics, Global Supply Chain
Please apply online at www.expeditors.com