Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Responsibilities will include:
* Working with cross-functional project teams that include Development, Marketing, Software Quality Assurance, Customer Learning, Usability, and Support
* Ensuring frequent, high-quality builds of complex software products
* Managing build and configuration management improvement projects
* Implementing well-documented, testable, and high quality installation code
* Participating in program and project team meetings
* Communicating with other teams to better understand their needs and concerns
* BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
* 5-10 years recent verifiable experience as a build engineer
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience development or configuration management of complex software applications
- Minimum 2 years developing installation programs with InstallShield
- Experience with software configuration management, build and change control tools, including ClearCase, PerForce and Hudson
- Experience developing and maintaining build systems with scripting languages ? such as Pearl
-Masters Degree in CS, EE, CE
- Experience with continuous Integration and Agile
- Understanding of the software product development life-cycle
- Track record of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Passionate, high-energy individual who is a self-starter
- Experience working with a global team
- Experience working with ClearCase and PerForce tools
- Experience working on projects developed and tested iteratively (Agile or Scrum experience a plus)
Software build engineer with experience supporting distributed teams with build and configuration management. Duties include monitoring build servers, responding to failed builds, investigating failure reasons to root cause and addressing systemic issues in build system to improve reliability. Desire experience setting up and managing automated builds for large applications in C++, C#, VB and Java, Agile, Scrum.
About Kelly Services& reg;
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly& reg;offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visitkellyservices.comand downloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad& reg;app by Kelly Services.
Our IT specialty places professionals across a comprehensive scope of services, including application development and integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, software quality assurance and testing, enterprise maintenance and support, data storage, infrastructure support, disaster recovery and business continuity, and network engineering.
Want more information? Visitkellyservices.com/it
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on