Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
* Bachelors' degree in computer programming or computer science equivalent
* 3 years of computer programming with experience in web design; or any combination of education and experience that would provide the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge and ability required to perform the job.
* Thorough knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, SQL, CSS, Visual Studio and SharePoint 2010/2013.
* This position is part of a 7-member team of analysts and programmers responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the district's enterprise software systems.
* Primary responsibility will be the implementation of the user interface between the district's student information system and a third party instructional career planning application.
* Serve as backup to the District Web Developer. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 9/9/13 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time