Position: Software Development Engineer in Test
Seriously awesome benefits await you at this Innovative and fun Advertising Company! For starts - free benefits for employee and next to nothing for family, 20 days PTO, paid Short and Long Term Disability and Life Policies, plus matching 401k, and much, much more!
If you are a seasoned QA Professional who is passionate about technology and product quality, and who has a strong track record of innovation and driving results, we need to talk! This is an immediate need so don't wait.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Test large-scale, high-volume relational database systems.
- Test ETL integration processes between operational systems and enterprise data warehouse.
- Implement testing best practices for the data platform
- Validate reporting platform that supports both internal and external customers.
- Participates in technical design and code reviews for all new enhancements and maintenance work delivered.
- Participate in collaborative work with DBA's, Software Engineer, Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts and Project Managers to achieve software solutions.
- Work closely with the platform development team and product management team on testing design of pipeline functionality and deployments.
- Ensure a well-tested and high quality product is delivered.
- Participate on critical projects by providing QA input.
- Perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements
To be successful in this position, candidates should possess:
- BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of software testing experience.
- Strong knowledge and hands on test experience of Database technology
- Experience testing in cloud environments a plus
- Experience in clarifying feature requirements with PMs, developers and businesses in a very dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience in various phases of testing, designing and developing complex enterprise applications.
- Excellent understanding of relational database design and strong transactional SQL Scripting skills
- Experience with No-SQL technologies a plus
- Experience of writing unit testing codes in various unit testing frameworks like NUnit, or JUnit
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.