We are looking for a seasoned QA Professional who is passionate about technology and product quality, and who has a strong track record of innovation and driving results.
- Test large-scale, high-volume relational database systems.
- Test ETL integration processes between operational systems and enterprise data warehouse.
- Implement testing best practices for the data platform
- Validate reporting platform that supports both internal and external customers.
- Participates in technical design and code reviews for all new enhancements and maintenance work delivered.
- Participate in collaborative work with DBA's, Software Engineer, Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts and Project Managers to achieve software solutions.
- Work closely with the platform development team and product management team on testing design of pipeline functionality and deployments.
- Ensure a well-tested and high quality product is delivered.
- Participate on critical projects by providing QA input.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience is required
- The successful candidate should have 8+ years of software testing experience.
- Strong knowledge and hands on test experience of Database technology testing.
- Experience testing in cloud environments a plus
- Demonstrated leadership in test methodology, automation, and test processes.
- Experience in clarifying feature requirements with PMs, developers and businesses in a very dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience in various phases of testing, designing and developing complex enterprise applications.
- Excellent understanding of relational database design and strong transactional SQL Scripting skills
- Experience with No-SQL technologies a plus
- Solid communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of writing unit testing codes in various unit testing frameworks like NUnit, or JUnit
- Ability to influence and drive quality across teams, across disciplines, and across organizations
Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements