Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Our mission is simple: create software that allows users to have an immediate connection with their money through the power of mobile. Our industry-leading SaaS-based mobile banking solution is revolutionizing how financial institutions and businesses connect with their customers and reinventing how consumers interact and manage their finances. At FIS-mFoundry, we believe it takes more than delivering a product in a box, it requires a passionate and dedicated workforce to develop influential and game-changing products and services.
Are you interested in joining a company whose products are used by millions, where innovation and ideas are celebrated, and where the work is meaningful and challenging? One that pushes the boundaries and sets trends rather than follows them? A work culture that promotes a true meritocracy, and where accountability is the standard? Then FIS-mFoundry is the place for you. Join us as we advance into new verticals and share our vision to connect the world through the power of mobile. Let's innovate together.
FIS-mFoundry is seeking a Software Engineer to work with our Product Development team. The ideal candidate would be a Computer Science college graduate with 1-3 years work experience who can roll-up their sleeves and is eager to learn.
- Develop and maintain mFoundry mobile and server applications to meet the needs of our customers
- Develop Java Enterprise Edition server components
- Develop mobile application user interfaces using native application interfaces
- Develop browser-based user interfaces using HTML, CSS and AJAX
- Develop and execute unit tests for product components
- Develop and maintain tools and utilities that assist in testing, deploying and supporting customer implementations
- Help design and architect next generation banking application components
- Maintain application documentation
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Working experience with Java and server side development
- Mobile application development experience on iPhone, Android or BlackBerry ideal
- Experience in scripting languages such as Groovy or Ruby ideal
- Strong understanding of internet based technologies and technical concepts, necessary for problem troubleshooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as demonstrated by a walkthrough of technical deliverables you have produced
- Solid analytical, critical and creative problem solving skills
- High level of personal organization, as well as the ability to promote efficient and effective organized teamwork
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
FIS-mFoundry values our employees and we support them with a comprehensive and multi-faceted benefits program that includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health benefits consisting of:
1. Medical benefit plan
2. Dental benefits plan
3. Vision benefits plan
4. Life insurance plan, long-term disability program and accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
- Annual flexible spending account
- 401k saving program plus company matching plan
- Commuter program
- Credit Union program
In addition, the vacation package o n a full calendar year includes:
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 4 Personal Choice Days
- 5 Sick Days
- 7 Calendar Holidays
Other perks include free parking at the Larkspur office, a fully stocked kitchen and frequent employee events, such as bowling, Frisbee golf and company picnics.
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
About Fidelity Information Services
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) is a holding company that is a provider, through its subsidiaries, of title insurance, specialty insurance and claims management services. The Company also provides flood insurance, personal lines insurance and home warranty insurance through its specialty insurance subsidiaries. In addition, FNF is a provider of outsourced claims management services to corporate and public sector entities through its minority-owned subsidiary, Sedgwick CMS Holdings, Inc. (Sedgwick), and a provider of information services in the human resources, retail, and transportation markets through another minority-owned affiliate, Ceridian Corporation (Ceridian). FNF's operating business segments include Fidelity National Title Group and Specialty Insurance. (Source: 10-K)