Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Our mission is simple: create software that allows users to have an immediate connection with their money through the power of mobile. Our industry-leading SaaS-based mobile banking solution is revolutionizing how financial institutions and businesses connect with their customers and reinventing how consumers interact and manage their finances. At FIS-mFoundry, we believe it takes more than delivering a product in a box, it requires a passionate and dedicated workforce to develop influential and game-changing products and services.
Are you interested in joining a company whose products are used by millions, where innovation and ideas are celebrated, and where the work is meaningful and challenging? One that pushes the boundaries and sets trends rather than follows them? A work culture that promotes a true meritocracy, and where accountability is the standard? Then FIS-mFoundry is the place for you. Join us as we advance into new verticals and share our vision to connect the world through the power of mobile. Let's innovate together.
mFoundry is seeking a Software Engineer to work with our Client Services team. The ideal candidate would be a Computer Science college graduate who can roll-up their sleeves and is eager to learn.
- Develop and maintain mFoundry mobile applications per customer requests. This includes but is not limited to:
- JAVA and web services development
- Proof of concept mobile application development
- Mobile configuration and branding assistance for clients
- Product engineering efforts when needed
- Provide user interface maintenance to customer mobile applications
- Provide user interface development of CSS/HTML front end updates that meet customer requirements
- Develop and maintain tools and utilities that assist in testing, deploying and supporting customer implementations
- Maintain application documentation
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with JAVA
- Working experience developing adapter, web services, SOAP, and XML ideal
- iPhone experience ideal
- Strong understanding of internet based technologies and technical concepts, necessary for problem troubleshooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as demonstrated by a walkthrough of technical deliverables you have produced
- Solid analytical, critical and creative problem solving skills
- High level of personal organization, as well as the ability to promote efficient and effective organized teamwork
- Previous experience in a start-up environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Mobile experience is a plus
FIS-mFoundry values our employees and we support them with a comprehensive and multi-faceted benefits program that includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health benefits consisting of:
1. Medical benefit plan
2. Dental benefits plan
3. Vision benefits plan
4. Life insurance plan, long-term disability program and accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
- Annual flexible spending account
- 401k saving program plus company matching plan
- Commuter program
- Credit Union program
In addition, the vacation package o n a full calendar year includes:
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 4 Personal Choice Days
- 5 Sick Days
- 7 Calendar Holidays
Other perks include free parking at the Larkspur office, a fully stocked kitchen and frequent employee events, such as bowling, Frisbee golf and company picnics.
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
About Fidelity Information Services
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) is a holding company that is a provider, through its subsidiaries, of title insurance, specialty insurance and claims management services. The Company also provides flood insurance, personal lines insurance and home warranty insurance through its specialty insurance subsidiaries. In addition, FNF is a provider of outsourced claims management services to corporate and public sector entities through its minority-owned subsidiary, Sedgwick CMS Holdings, Inc. (Sedgwick), and a provider of information services in the human resources, retail, and transportation markets through another minority-owned affiliate, Ceridian Corporation (Ceridian). FNF's operating business segments include Fidelity National Title Group and Specialty Insurance. (Source: 10-K)