POSITION: Database Engineer/Architect
Seriously awesome benefits await you at this Innovative and fun Advertising Company! For starts - free benefits for employee and next to nothing for family, 20 days PTO, paid Short and Long Term Disability and Life Policies, plus matching 401k, and much, much more!
Organization that is breaking new ground with Mobile, Marketing and Big Data is seeking a Database Engineer/Architect. This is an agile company that is in the midst of a growth curve. They are running fast, but building out processes and operational excellence for the future.
A sampling of duties include:
- Design, implement and manage large-scale, high-volume relational database systems.
- Design, implement and manage high transaction services employing big data solutions.
- Design, implement and develop ETL integration processes between operational systems and enterprise data warehouse.
- Data Modeling - logical and physical design in a both OLTP and OLAP environment.
- Ensure data quality through development and testing best practices.
- Design reporting platform to support both internal and external customers.
- Participates in technical design and code reviews for all new enhancements and maintenance work delivered.
- Participate in collaborative work with DBA's, Software Engineer, Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts and Project Managers to achieve software solutions.
- Work closely with the platform development team and product management team on design of pipeline functionality and deployments.
- Ensure a well-tested and high quality product is delivered.
- Participate on critical projects by providing development lead and developer duties.
To be successful in this position candidates should possess most of the following:
- BA/BS degree in Data Administration or Information Technology.
- Demonstrable experience performing data analysis and database design on enterprise DBMS, preferably in SQL server.
- Significant experience in enterprise data modelling.
- Architecting and deployment of Big Data technologies (eg Hadoop, Hive, Cassandra, Mongo, Redshift etc )
- Experience working with cloud technologies
- Expertise in relational databases design.
- Experience with ETL tools, data cleansing tools, customized web reporting.
- Experience through the entire development cycle to ship software a must.
- Proven ability to work both independently and in team-based environments.
- Able to facilitate clarification of customer requirements as well as systems/software architecture and design.
No 3rd party C2C considered. No sponsorship available.
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.