WE ARE SOFTWARE SPECIALISTS
IT Staffing Done Right the First Time
Software Specialists is an IT staffing company with extensive consulting experience in the Information Technology Industry. Incorporated in the state of Pennsylvania in 1998, we bring 15 years of experience in providing IT talent to FORTUNE 1000 Companies.
Our experience from providing thousands of IT consultants has taught us that customers require contractors with more than just the technical knowledge. Team work, cultural fit, and attitude are just as important as aptitude. Be it 1 position or 100 positions, Software Specialists' focus is on finding the Smart Fit for our clients' needs; this makes us not just one of the fastest growing Information Technology consulting firms in the country but also a trusted adviser to our customers in their talent acquisition process.
Software Specialists is looking for a Software Engineer in Hillsboro, OR for 5 Month Assignment for one of our prestigious client.
Below are the details:
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Duration: 5 Months
Title: Software Engineer
Software Engineer developing large scale Healthcare IT application.
- Minimum 6 years of experience developing complex software applications in a high level language like C++, Java or C#
- Minimum 2 years of development with Microsoft .NET Framework
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing multi-tier applications
- Master's Degree in CS, EE, CE - Experience developing applications in Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) experience
- Experience with JBOSS and web services development
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL or other RDMS
- Experience with Microsoft C++/MFC development
- Hands-on experience in .NET 3.5 or greater (WFP, WCF, WF, LINQ), ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Understanding of the software product development life cycle
- Track record of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Passionate, high-energy individual who is a self-starter
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis & design (OOAD) skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with health information interoperability, clinical workflows and EMR products
- Experience working with a global team
- Experience working with PerForce source control
- Experience working on projects developed and tested iteratively (Agile or Scrum experience a plus