Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
In this role, you will be a part of the team that supports our clients in the implementation and application of Moody's Analytics credit and market risk management and valuation technology. This is an opportunity to develop your career in financial services. You will obtain a broad knowledge of credit and market risk methodologies by working with the latest breed of financial application tools based on world-class financial research. You will also ensure that our products, financial models, and technology are used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' businesses.
- Understand and explain complex financial models on conceptual, intuitive, and practical levels.
- Provide thorough quantitative and conceptual solutions to our wide range of clients.
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture.
- Support clients on the use of our industry leading credit risk products in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone, and in person.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Client Service and in the broader organization.
- Provide constructive feedback to the sales and training groups regarding client needs and opportunities
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to our Product Managers.
- Originate content for our client Knowledge Base
- Manage and escalate requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of client interaction and delivery of solution.
- Track all client interactions using the CRM system. Qualifications - Undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in Computer science, engineering, mathematics, or statistics.
- Masters degree in Quantitative Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting.
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in analytical and technical problem solving
- Client-facing experience within a complex software application context
- Exposure to banking, credit, and/or financial markets; client support roles; OR quantitative-driven research preferred
- Experience in using or supporting financial technology, application of quantitative methods, and data analysis
- Ability to understand technically complex problems and find solutions via analysis of application log files, SQL procedures and error messages and Operating System / Database server diagnostics
- Strong knowledge of Windows based architectures
- Database knowledge (ideally Oracle and/or MS SQL Server)
- Proficiency in standard Windows-based applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Access)
- Fluency in English is essential. Department/Team Moody's Analytics division at Moody's is responsible for distributing a wide variety of credit services to a broad target audience among financial market participants. Our product offering includes:
-Fixed Income Research
-Quantitative Risk Products
-Credit Scoring Modelling
Our customer base consists of banks, insurance companies, institutional investors and firms actively managing credit risk.
The Client Service Group within Moody's Analytics supports the relationship with clients by helping them get the most value from their products and services. Working at Moody's Our views matter. So will yours.
Further information about "working at Moody's" is available at our Careers Page at www.moodys.com EEO Policy Moody's is an equal opportunity employer.
About Moody's Investor Service
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $2.3 billion in 2011, employs approximately 6,500 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 28 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.