Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Yoh has a contract opportunity for a Junior Systems Analyst to join our client Boise, Idaho. This is a great role for someone with one to three (1-3) years of experience looking for a growth opportunity.
- Maintain and administrate a TFS server
- Support a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Maintain an automated build environment
- Maintain an automated regression test environment
- Develop automated reporting from TFS data
- Build software and analyze and repair build errors
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
- Work in an automated Build Environment for Windows OS application development
- Develop and Maintain SQL queries in TFS
- Develop applications and reports using XML, C#, and SQL
- Follow Software engineering principles, methodologies, and procedures
- Understand Software Development Lifecycles
- Follow Quality Assurance and Testing methodologies
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Mindy Fineout
Phone Number: 425-732-6077
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our Recruitment Process Outsourcing services.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_W2
J2WBRSEA Ref: 1024883
Branch: IT & Telecom
Yoh Company is a unit of Yoh, one of the largest staffing services firms in the United States with more than 550 million USD in total sales. Founded in 1940 and operating from 70 locations in North America and Europe, Yoh delivers long- and short-term temporary and direct placement of technology and professional personnel, as well as managed staffing services, for the telecommunications, scientific, information technology and engineering communities.