Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Java Developer for our client in the Wireless domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Walnut Creek, CA/ Zip Code: 94598
Role: Java Developer
Role Description: The Java Developer would need to have at least 5 years of experience. This candidate will develop software for two browser-based applications used by the client's wireless operations and System Performance engineers to track and manage Regulatory/Compliance and device performance applications.
One of the applications is used to track and manage inventory at cell sites and regulatory compliance. The second application is used to track, manage and analyze device performance on the 1x, EVDO and LTE networks.
Both applications are already in production and need to be maintained with bug fixes and implementing enhanced functionality. This Developer must be responsive, flexible, and able to quickly produce bug fixes and enhancements with limited supervision.
- 5+ years of experience with software development; 3+ years of experience developing on Linux.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Optional: GWT, HTML5, and CSS3 web-services.
- Experience with UNIX or Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of the front-end and middle-tier is a must.
- Improve the customer experience through product innovations, site enhancements and initiatives.
- Experience with end-to-end application development (development, backend and test).
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle 10/11 preferred).
- Experience using source code control systems (ClearCase preferred).
- Excellent written, analytical and communications skills.
- Ability to deliver on promised dates.
- Excellent team, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Experience with wireless preferred but not required.
- College degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Technology required.
Primary Skill Requirement:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Science
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: B. Usha Devi
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 4028)
Mastech Holdings, Inc. (Mastech) is a provider of information technology (IT), brokerage operations staffing, and consulting services. It operates five Global Recruiting Centers located in the United States, Asia, and Europe that deliver a range of recruiting and sourcing services. Mastech's centers employ over 70 recruiters and sourcers, focused on recruiting United States based candidates to service a geographically diverse client base in the United States. Mastech provide technologies and maintains relationships with industry, such as International Business Machine (IBM) and Oracle. It focuses on areas, which include Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services, Enterprise Solutions and Package Implementation Life Cycle (PILC), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, e-Business Solutions, and Offshore Recruitment Services. On September 30, 2008, the Mastech spun off from iGATE and started its own operation.