Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Software Developer - UX, UI, .NET, Visual Studio, C#, Degreed
Volt Technical Resources
Job Type: Contingent/Temporary
Duration: 180 - 365 Days
Pay Rate: N/A DOE
Job ID: 300280-9236-12-328858
Contact: Volt Technical Resources
1300 SW 5th Ave., Ste. 2600
Portland, OR 97201
Date Posted: 7/11/2013Job Description
Volt'sClient has a project for a Software Developer to develop the next generation of software with visually stunning User Experiences for Accrual and Payment functionality in their Sales and Marketing group. This system will improve the Forecasting, Accrual and Payment process by standardizing the work flow across Geos and consolidates multiple tools into a single tool (WRAP).
Daily Job Responsibilities:
* Working with System Analysts & Business Analysts to understand and analyze the system and new business requirements.
* Designing new UI elements and system components, implementing new functionality for Unit and Integration testing, debugging and resolving production bugs.
* Managing activities and tasks in the project life-cycle tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
Software Developer Qualifications:
* Necessary Skills (Must Have): Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science -AND/OR- Microsoft Certification in Desktop or Developer (WPF, C#.Net, VB.Net, .Net Framework).
* Development Experience:.NET Framework 4.0/ 4.5, Visual Studio 2010/Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio Team System, XAML, C#.Net, Object Oriented Design and Programming.
* Good understanding of WPF Technology, Prism, MVVM, MVC, MVP Windows/Web UI Design experience.
How to Apply:Please email your resume to Volt at:email@example.com reference the following job number and job title in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct Recruiter to readily discuss this job with you:300280-9236-12-328858 - Software Developer - UX, UI, .NET, Visual Studio, C#, Degreedand include the website name where you saw this posting listed.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from aVoltRecruiter to discuss this position with you.Volthas a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volthas over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Voltis a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market:http://www.otcmarkets.comunder the trading symbol"VISI". To learn more aboutVolt, please visit:http://www.volt.comand to see more of our job postings, please visit:http://jobs.volt.com
Voltis an Equal Opportunity Employer.