Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Lead Software QA Engineer
Volt Technical Resources
Job Type: Contingent/Temporary
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: N/A DOE
Job ID: 300280-10575-12-328526
Contact: Volt Technical Resources
1300 SW 5th Ave., Ste. 2600
Portland, OR 97201
Date Posted: 7/11/2013Job Description
Lead Software QA Engineer Position in Portland
Volt's client, a Software Localization company located in Portland, is looking for a Lead QA Engineer who can lead teams of software testers in the test of localized products.
* Lead teams of software testers, prioritize QA resources and ensure localization QA efforts are successful.
* Create test plans, test scripts per project requirements.
* Analyze defect reports and communicate results internally and with vendors.
* Maintain a long term quality plan for existing and new client needs.
* Perform minor test lab configuration on a per project basis.
* Automating the testing process where possible.
* Evaluate testing results and entering problem reports in a problem tracking system.
* Generate test scripts for multiple types of application UI's Documentation and Help files.
This is a temp to hire position in Portland, Oregon and is offered throughVolt Technical Resourceswhich is located in Portland, OR. We are among the largest IT/Engineering Staffing Companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements, and support many of the top rated Pacific Northwest companies.
* Prior QA Lead experience, preferably in the Localization industry.
* Detail Oriented and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Working knowledge of Windows and Mac OS and basic systems administration (installing and configuring operating systems and hardware).
* Experience with defect tracking tools, workflow processes and project and/or vendor management.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Strong attention to detail.
* Excellent analytical skills.
Education and/or Certificates:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or three or more years related experience.
Keywords:'Software QA,' Quality Assurance, Test Plans, Test Scripts, Automated Test, Localization'
How to Apply:Please email your resume to Volt at:email@example.com reference the following job number and job title in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct recruiter to readily discuss this job with you:300280-10575-12-328526and include the website name where you saw this posting listed.
Voltis a publicly owned corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market:http://www.otcmarkets.comunder the trading symbol VISI. To learn more aboutVolt, please visit:http://www.volt.comand to see more of our job postings, please visit:http://jobs.volt.com
Voltis an Equal Opportunity Employer.