HGST, a Western Digital company, is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world's high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The company employs tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We have manufacturing locations in the US, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and China. Development laboratories are located in San Jose, CA and Rochester, MN, USA; and in Odawara and Fujisawa, Japan. Our sales and technical support offices are strategically located throughout Europe, Asia and North America.
- Recommend, design and implement TIBCO based integration solutions for corporate B2B and EDI framework.
- Assess existing integration infrastructure,solution set and applications platform and make technical solution recommendations
- Work closely with business domain experts to define requirements for systems and process integrations.
- Architect, Design, Develop and maintain HGST's SOA integration methodology and frame work using TIBCO software.
- Lead SOA and B2B Integration design sessions and participate in architecture reviews across the enterprise.
- Document, maintain as-Is and To-Be Data and technical process flow diagrams.
- Produce and present architectural and development guidelines and best practices for Business to Business Integration using TIBOC Business Connect, Business Work and Enterprise Messaging Services.
- Work with global support and development teams to troubleshoot complex production issues.
- Work with the Systems, Networking and Database Administrators and Application Analysts to ensure that TIBCO integration solutions meet performance criteria using best practices, methods and performance tools.
- Collect and present data for technical analysis, strategic direction, and capacity planning purposes.
- Play critical and technical leadership role in future TIBCO Middleware upgrades.
- Work with TIBCO product vendor and other middleware support vendors in devising future Integration architecture roadmap.
- Some travel may be required to support projects.
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
-12+ years of overall professional working experience with 5 to 7 years of TIBCO Technical architect experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience managing TIBCO Integration platform consists of Business Connect, Business Works, Enterpise Messaging Services, Enterprise Service Bus, Trading Partner management etc.
- Exposure to industry standard web architectures, including server setup, load balancing, clustering, reverse proxy, networking, deployment, security including authentication and authorization (LDAP, Site minder) and common change and migration processes.
- Knowledge of various EDI standards and communication protocols.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills. Experience with cross cultural communications.
- Ability to facilitate complex solution discussions.
- Commitment to customer service excellence and teamwork.
- Ability to lead and deliver results meeting and exceeding SLAs.
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, teamwork skills and ability to work across functional teams, across geographies and across cultures.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the intent of HGST, Inc. to hire the best-qualified candidates for opportunities within the company, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, and military status. However, applicant eligibility for employment-authorized immigration status, temporary or permanent, will be considered. Any subsequent sponsorship for permanent residence is at the sole discretion of HGST, Inc. management, and is based on job performance, contribution, and business requirements.