Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Title: Temporary Programmer Analyst (.net Developer)
Location: United States-Oregon-Portland
Other Locations: nullSummary of Job Purpose and Function
The primary purpose and function of the Temporary (6 months) Programmer Analyst is to build and support the software utilized in the hospital network of the practice. This position will participate in the design and development of our source system application used to service the financial and medical needs in our hospitals, working with both business and system analysts to understand and detail technical solutions to business requirements, implementing features using test driven development methods, and work with Software Quality Assurance to support testing efforts.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks
* Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
* Participate in the design and development of the source system application.
* Ability to use programming languages and advanced tools to analyze applications containing graphical user interfaces, structured query languages, complex business rules, network capability, and help compilation skills.
* Provide user requirements analysis, systems analysis, design, and programming support for business application systems development and enhancement.
* Interact with system analysts and the development team to create technical solutions to functional business requirements.
* Code, test, document, problem solve, and advise users on system use.
* Use creativity and initiative to help shape the future of the technology with significant business impact.
* Support testing efforts during SQA and customer acceptance testing.
* Adherence to policies, procedures, standards.
* Ability to report on project schedules and estimates.
* Other job duties as assigned.Experience, Education and/or Training
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training.
* Minimum four years developing experience with the following required:
* .Net framework (4.5 preferred), C#, Winforms, WPF, SQL, XML.
* Use of agile methods (such as Scrum or Kanban) or iterative software development.
* Familiarity with software design principals and patterns, such as Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Service Oriented Architecture, Inversion of Control.
* Working knowledge of the following is preferred:
* MS SQL Server 2008, Winforms, ASP.Net, WCF, Unit Testing.
* Enterprise software development.
* Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Banfield Pet Hospital'is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. It is our mission to provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates and to ensure that access to jobs is strictly based on job-related criteria.