Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Desktop Support Specialist
Recruitment Delivery Center
Job Type: Contingent/Temporary
Duration: 365+ Days
Pay Rate: N/A DOE
Job ID: 304085-9973-12-328044
Contact: Recruitment Delivery Center
8955 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Ste. 104
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Date Posted: 7/11/2013Job Description
This role as aDesktop Support Specialistwill be withVolt's Client, an industry leading Energy company in Portland, Oregon. This role will be responsible for providing technical assistance over the phone or in person for a wide variety of hardware, software and site-specific applications in an enterprise server-client environment.
* Field telephone calls, voicemails and emails from IT clients
* Track issues using a central incident management application
* Run diagnostic programs for troubleshooting or monitoring purposes
* Installation and configuration of Windows XP, 7/Office 2003, 2007 and 2010
This is an estimated 21 month Contingent/Temporary position in Portland, OR and is offered throughVolt Workforce Solutions, which is located in Scottsdale, AZ. We are among the largest Staffing Companies in the USA for Contingent/Temporary and Direct Hire placements, and support many of the top rated IT, Engineering and Aerospace companies in the USA.
Desktop Support Specialist Qualifications:
* 5 + years of experience in Computer Technology or related field required
* Knowledge of desktop/laptop and/or server hardware, configuration and troubleshooting
* Proficient in the use of Windows XP and/or Windows 7 and the full Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge of printer troubleshooting
* College degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
Bonus Skills - Nice to Have for this Position:
* One or more of the following certifications: A+, MCP, MCSE,MCDST, or other relevant certifications
* Experience and working knowledge of Terminal Services/Citrix is desired
How to Apply:Please email your resume to Volt at:resumeAZ304085@volt.comand reference the following job number and job title in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct Recruiter to readily discuss this job with you:304085-9973-12-328044 - Desktop Support Specialistand include the website name where you saw this posting listed.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
Volthas over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Voltis a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market:http://www.otcmarkets.comunder the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more aboutVolt, please visit:http://www.volt.comand to see more of our job postings, please visit:http://jobs.volt.com
Voltis an Equal Opportunity Employer.