Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
If you are a Ruby on Rails Developer with experience, please read on!
Based in Missoula, Montana, we are a non-profit organization that works in one of the most important and rewarding fields. We are an innovative organization that looks to proactively enhance student success and the educational experience as a whole. The work here is definitely extremely rewarding. Currently we have a need for a talented Ruby on Rails Developer with a strong background in software development. If you are a team player, quick learner, and possess the skill set necessary for this job, we would love the opportunity to discuss how you might be a valuable asset.
We are willing to provide a very competitive compensation package including a base salary ranging from $40,000-$70,000 depending on experience plus bonuses, a benefits package, and the potential for a substantial salary jump within the first year.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field
- ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience in software unit testing
- Experience with object oriented programming, software design, and database design are all a must.
- Experience and knowledge of Ruby on Rails is preferred although, candidates with a strong background in software development may also be considered.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and with little supervision
- Not required, but candidates willing to travel 1-3times per year for on-site training would be ideal.
What you'll be doing:
- Actively aiding in the design/building of database driven web applications focused on the improvement of K-12 educational processes and operations.
- Design, create, and enhance innovative educational products and services.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Benefits package
- Opportunity for rapid growth and development
- A chance to apply your talents for a rewarding purpose
- A chance to enhance your own personal education and skills through great training and guidance.
So, if you are a Ruby on Rails Developer with experience, please apply today!
Job ID: TM1-Ruby-Montana
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
CyberCoders is a full service recruiting firm that has hundreds of current openings and can internet advertising firm. internet advertising, banner advertisements, internet sales.