Don't wait! First round interviews are being scheduled now.
0-1 years of experience
Information & Document Management
Personal Computers & Peripherals
Computer Equipment & Peripherals
Content & Collaboration Software
Customer Relationship Management Software(CRM)
Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Entry Level Embedded Application Developer
Serve as a member of the Office Controller Embedded Software Development team, for a growing family of office multi-function and printer devices. Our development team is responsible for developing features which allow Xerox Office products and Document Processing Services to be integrated into the latest market technologies and mobile platforms.
Responsible for all aspects of the software delivery process including gathering requirements, designing and developing software solutions, ensuring similar practices within the team, documenting software implementations, and investigation and problem solving.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
Skills required: The following skills which have been obtained through wither course work or internships are desirable for this position:
- Embedded application development in a Linux environment.
- Working knowledge of POSIX and GNU tools.
- Unix socket programming experience including using TCP/IP and UDP protocols.
- Desire to learn various networking security protocols and certificate management
- Demonstrated object oriented design, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages including C, C , Java, ASP, Perl, ruby, PHP, shell, and AJAX.
- Basic understanding of software testing methodologies and practices. Basic experiences with an existing unit testing framework are desirable.
- Basic understanding of software configuration management principles.
- Basic debugging and troubleshooting techniques for embedded systems.
- Working knowledge or the desire to learn networking layers within the Linux kernel.
Xerox Corporation (Xerox) is engaged in developing, manufacturing, marketing, servicing and financing a range of document equipments, software, solutions and services. Digital systems include printing and publishing systems; digital presses, advanced and basic multifunctional devices (MFD's), which can print, copy, scan and fax; digital copiers; laser and solid ink printers, and fax machines. The Company provides software and workflow solutions with which businesses can print books, create personalized documents for their customers, and scan and route digital information. Xerox also offers software, support and supplies, such as toner, paper and ink. The Company operates in three business segments: production, office and other. During the year ended December 31, 2008, the Company completed the acquisition of Veenman B.V. (Veenman) and Global Imaging Systems, Inc. (GIS). (Source: 10-K)