* The nature of the work is focused on the company s computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and use all forms of information.
* Understanding and experience in one or more Hot Skill Technology Java, .net, SAP, PeopleSoft, See Beyond .
* Manages employees, sets goals, coach s staff, supports development, collaborates on hiring decisions, disciplinary actions, performance management, and recognition, and rewards.
* Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives.
* Facilitates or performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
* Contributes and reviews recommendations for technical solutions.
* Manages and/or contributes to the technical components of the RFPprocess.
* Resolves issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation.
* Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects.
* Provides technical estimates for project budget input to Senior/Project Manager.
* Leads and owns engagements with software vendors to ensure that code and configuration requirements and deliverables are met.
* Enforces architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments.
* Coordinates compliance issue identification and remediation.
* Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design.
* Contributes to database design and creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced technical designs.
* Approves proof of concept efforts and reviews results.
* Enforce architectural direction and ensure consistent technical approach within department.
* Decide on engineering tools based on recommendations.
* Allocate resources based on performance monitoring and tuning results.
* Manage and enforce performance thresholds and standards.
* Review and approve performance test results, recommendations, and tuning results.
* Oversee and is responsible for the creation of test plans, test execution, and validation of test results.
* Java, .net, SAP, See Beyond, or PeopleSoft.- 3+ years of experience working with AJAX-based web applications
* Experience greatly desired in: SASS, HTML5 Canvas, SVG, Jasmine or Mocha testing frameworks, Java, Spring Framework, MongoDB, Gradle
* Experience using the latest debugging development tools
* Experience writing unit tests in java script using modern testing tools
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
About Kelly Services& reg;
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly& reg;offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visitkellyservices.comand downloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad& reg;app by Kelly Services.
Our IT specialty places professionals across a comprehensive scope of services, including application development and integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, software quality assurance and testing, enterprise maintenance and support, data storage, infrastructure support, disaster recovery and business continuity, and network engineering.
Want more information? Visitkellyservice