Ability to travel 80% (Monday-Thursday)
Big 4 Professional Services firm currently seeks all levels of Mobile Embedded Solutions Consultants.
Embedded Software Consulting professionals focus on the technology foundation required to enable consumer and enterprise Embedded applications. These individuals will have skills in Embedded Operating System development, low level APIs, Hardware Adaptation layers and familiarity with debugging Kernels and Device Drivers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience developing and testing on one or more of the following:
- Windows Mobile
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience
- Baseporting experience on Embedded platforms, Embedded Device Testing - Application, Network, Performance.
- Development experience in handset technology solutions, tablets or Settop Boxes
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies
- Broad knowledge of Embedded architecture, individual components, and interaction between those.
- Developing a high level Embedded design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
- Reviewing and supervising Embedded design components
- Driving and supervising Embedded technology build, test and deployment activities
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting Embedded application development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.