Link Technologies is currently seeking an Agile Developer for a contract position with a high-profile client in Las Vegas, NV. If you are seeking a great contract opportunity working in the Hospitality and Gaming industry, then this is the opportunity for you!
An Agile Solutions Developer will participate on agile project teams and provide innovative business solutions. Our solutions satisfy system constraints, meet product owner needs and match the company's strategic outlook using approved technologies. The successful candidate will work with a Scrum Master, Product Owners, and other agile developers.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Work with client teams and stakeholders to discover, categorize, implement and deliver high-level user stories for the development teams
- Work with Scrum Master/Development Manager and the Scrum teams to size and manage discovered user stories
- Engage with Product Owner to prioritize sized user stories
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the business and agile environment
- Support the agile team to develop test cases and test scripts (automated and manual), based on acceptance criteria
- Facilitate communication between Product Owner and the developers on the assigned team
- Assist Scrum Master/Development Manager in facilitating sprint planning sessions, reviews, and retrospectives
- Facilitate internal and external awareness and knowledge of Scrum, Agile, and selected agile approaches like XP, paired programming, continuous development and integration,
- Build client relationships
- A demonstrated history of 2+ years programming experience with Java preferred, with experience in agile, related skills acquired through college courses, technical training and/or previous work experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or technical training equivalent
- The ability to develop software using a variety of relevant programming languages and frameworks (Automated build tools, VB6, SQL, Java, J2EE technologies, JSP/Servlet, XML/HTML/XSLT, JDBC, Design Patterns/Anti-Patterns, J2EE-based UI framework such as Struts, JSF, Spring, JUnit, Hibernate, Ant script)
- Basic knowledge of Scrum-based agile roles, meetings, stories, and status reporting required.
- Familiarity with XP, paired programming, continuous development and integration, test harnesses, bug trackers, ITKO LISA, Rally, Kanban/task boards, velocity, burn down charts
- Certification as a salesforce.com administrator and/or developer
- Scrum certification
- Experience in highly regulated industries like the gaming industry
To apply, please send your Resume in MS Word format and reference Job ID # 5715. We look forward to working with you!