Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Imagination Technologies is one of the world’s fastest growing and most exciting technology companies. Rapidly climbing the FTSE250 on the London Stock Exchange, the breadth of technologies and markets it serves involves working with most of the biggest and best semiconductor, consumer electronics, multimedia and App content developers and industry partners in the world. Our technologies feature in many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and media players to the future wireless home, connected multimedia-rich cars and much more.
The MIPS processor team develops Imagination’s industry-standard processor subsystems.
This team also develops the Codescape debugger environment, and all Linux and Android ports to MIPS.
This role focuses on the verification of sophisticated hardware components used in leading-edge multiprocessor subsystems. Future assignments may include a mix of verification and design tasks.
As part of the MIPS Processor Group you will be a key member of a small team responsible for architecting, designing and verifying innovative multiprocessor technologies used in many of Imagination’s products.
Working as a part of a team, you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Developing, documenting and implementing unit and system level testbenches.
- Work with the design team on verification strategies, assertions and methodologies.
- Developing scripts to enhance the verification process
The successful candidate will have some of the following skills:
- Strong knowledge and previous application of the Universal Verification Methodology (UVM).
- Strong coding and problem solving skills
- General knowledge of microprocessor and computer system architecture
- Strong knowledge of verification languages such as “e”, VERA or System Verilog (System Verilog preferred), scripting languages (Perl) and debug tools.
- Experience with formal verification tools for model checking.
- Knowledge in of other directed-random verification methodologies such as VMM/OVM.
- Understand of underlying simulator operation: event ordering, memory allocation and performance considerations.
- Prior experience with MIPS processors and/or coherent caches.
- Objected oriented coding skills.
About Imagination Technologies
Imagination Technology Corporation, founded in 1985, offers a full spectrum of graphic design and marketing services ranging from the simplest jobs to the very sophisticated. Our commitment is to help you implement your goals and develop marketing that will generate sales, while adhering to your deadlines and budget. Enthusiastically dedicated to design and creativity, our mission is to help you grow your business through good design and professional presentation. Robin Meetz is Imagination Technology's Creative Director, with more than 25 years of graphic design experience in everything from print-based sales pieces, to web-based marketing materials. She has extensive background in a vast variety of design projects, all for a wide range of clients. "The greatest part of my job is helping you develop your business 'look.' The graphic impression that makes you stand apart from your competitors and leaves no doubt as to who you are and what you do. I love designing or re-designing company logos, and using them strategically within marketing pieces to help potential customers remember your business."