Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
The analyst will deliver documentation to management and teams. The documentation created by this role will provide data to inform and enable management to confidently affect change which benefits the entire organization in a predictable and positive manner.
Skills and abilities
- Proven strong problem-solving and analytic skills with ability to design workflow improvement and discover where automation will move forward
- Understanding of the elements of statistics, project management, root cause analysis and software development life cycles
- Experience working under different project life cycle implementations
- Proven ability to successfully work within small and large projects
- Proficient working within a Microsoft-based environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Visual Source Safe (VSS), Outlook, Project, Access)
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional business groups.
- Ability to hit the ground running possessing strong self starter attributes.
Education and experience
- Minimum five years experience in systems, applications and software analysis
- Bachelor?s degree in the field of accounting, business administration, management information systems or computer science; advanced degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
For 60 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities, including temporary, direct hire, and temporary-to-hire, to the most talented individuals in the marketplace.
Kelly IT Resources is a division of Kelly Services - an international, Fortune 500 Company with a reputation for excellence. Kelly IT Resources is devoted to partnering with companies to provide engineering professionals with the best possible positions to meet their career goals. There is never a fee to our applicants or employees. For more information, visit www.kellyit.com.
About Kelly Services& reg;
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly& reg;offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visitkellyservices.comand downloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad& reg;app by Kelly Services.
Our IT specialty places professionals across a comprehensive scope of services, including application development and integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, software quality assurance and testing, enterprise maintenance and support, data storage, infrastructure support, disaster recovery and business continuity, and network engineering.
Want more information? Visitkellyservices.com/it
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on