Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
The nature of the work is focused on the company's human capital.
* The Comopany's eLearning team has created a talent development platform based entirely on open source software...largely developed in-house and with leading software development talent.
* The work of our eLearning team is doing in this area is receiving a lot of attention in learning and development circles. We currently have an opening to join the iLearn team, which is part of the team responsible for the design, implementation, and support of the platform.
* As a learning administrator, you will coordinate with design teams and the iLearn team to build and manage learning content on learning platforms.
* You will also be involved in the creation, troubleshooting, and running of reports...furthermore, you ll assist learners and managers with enrollment issues, and ensure consistent tracking of course attendance and access to courseware.
* Finally, we are looking for people who are passionate about learning and development and who want to grow with us.
Skills/Requirements for the position include:
* 2 years experience working in a coordination or administrative support role required
* Experience managing content in an LMS MOODLE experience preferred
* Experience in online teaching and learning environments
* Experience with a wide range of learning and content management systems
* Experience with the SCORM 1.2 standard a plus
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications HTML, PHP, and MySQL experience preferred
* Ability to manage multiple competing priorities/projects
* Strong attention to detail ability to demonstrate a creative approach to problem-solving
Bachelor s degree in education, information systems, computer science, social science, or related field preferred,an additional 2 years of experiencecan be consideredin lieuof a degree
About Kelly Services& reg;
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly& reg;offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visitkellyservices.comand downloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad& reg;app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on