Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Job Code: INF000672 Software Engineer
Company is looking for motivated Business Intelligence professionals that are interested in joining a growing Supply Chain Business Intelligence team that provides cost efficient and innovated solutions that solve our customer's needs and support internal operations. This position requires you to design, develop, and implement database systems, tools, and applications.
A software engineer will:
- Design, develop, test, deploy application solutions
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Perform technical support (includes but not limited to performance tuning, creating and managing server jobs, maintaining database security, implementing production fixes).
- Translate business requirements and functional designs into technical solutions; develop and support test plans and use cases
- Maintain a professional demeanor and communicate in a respectful and collaborative manner
- Collaborate with and support other members of the team
- Demonstrate the company's core values and comply with all company policies and procedures
Qualified candidates for this position will have:
* At least 1 year experience developing in .Net web and winforms applications using Visual Studio 2008/2010
* Proficiency in C#/VB.net
* Basic SQL knowledge
* Solid understanding of OOP fundamentals
* Working knowledge of the .Net framework
* Familiarity with standard VCS/Source control workflows
* Experience with designing business intelligence solutions using SharePoint 2010
* Expert level proficiency in MS Office Suite - advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including Pivot Tables, Functions required
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to recommend practical solutions required
* Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to communicate across multiple levels within the team
* Enjoy working in a very responsive, fast paced, and agile environment; needs to be engaged, flexible and adaptable to changing conditions and expectations
* Be a customer service driven individual who enjoys helping others and finds motivation and satisfaction in providing prompt, courteous and professional customer support to internal and external customers.
* Be a motivated, committed, and driven professional that is looking to expand their skills in Supply Chain Business Intelligence.
Qualifications for this position are:
* A college degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or other related industry
* 3-5 years' of experience/education with rapid application development, agile development, software patterning, and refactoring techniques
* Experience in transportation, warehousing and distribution, or supply chain management industries is considered a plus.
Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V