Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Participates as a member of development team.
Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
Participates in code reviews.
Prepares and executes unit tests.
Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
Performs work assigned by others.
Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) Java, .Net, XML, PHP, HTML5.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Experience as an intern doing applications development in a corporate environment while in college.
About Hewlett Packard
Hewlett-Packard Company is a provider of products, technologies, software, solutions and services to individual consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including the public and education sectors. Its offerings span personal computing and other access devices; imaging and printing-related products and services; enterprise information technology infrastructure, including enterprise storage and server technology and software that optimizes business technology investments, and multi-vendor customer services, including technology support and maintenance, consulting and integration and outsourcing services, as well as application services and business process outsourcing. During the fiscal year ended October 31, 2008, its operations were organized into seven business segments: Enterprise Storage and Servers, HP Services, HP Software, the Personal Systems Group, the Imaging and Printing Group, HP Financial Services and Corporate Investments.