Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Qualcomm-Atheros, a.k.a. QCA http://www.qualcomm.com/qca/ is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm and a leading provider of wireless and wired technologies for the mobile, networking, computing and consumer electronics markets. We're focused on inventing technologies that connect and empower people in ways that are elegant and accessible to all.
Qualcomm Atheros' digital ASIC teams deliver cutting edge hardware and software products across every established wireless standard/protocol, and we are currently seeking talented candidates for digital architecture, design, implementation, and verification.
- Design, Verilog RTL coding, and verification of next generation Wireless ASICs.
- Must have proven track record of delivering complex ASICs from functional specification to the final product.
Applicants must have a strong background in digital design including:
- 5+ years of experience (preferred), but exceptional recent and new grads will be considered
- Hands on experience with specification, micro-architecture, design, Verilog RTL coding, and verification
- Proficient in the use of industry standard languages and flows for RTL coding, synthesis, functional verification, timing analysis, and scripting
-Excellent team and interpersonal skills
-Clear written and verbal communication
- Desired to have cross-functional experience interacting with software, verification, and physical design teams
- Familiar with pre-silicon and post-silicon validation of ASIC designs is a plus
- Desirable background knowledge: 802.11(Wireless LAN), 802.11 Media Access Controller, 802.3(Ethernet) protocols, Bluetooth, Baseband, signal processing, Matlab, or RF transceivers
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Preferred: Master's, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services based on its code division multiple access (CDMA) technology and other technologies. The Company operates through four segments: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT); Qualcomm Technology Licensing (QTL); Qualcomm Wireless & Internet (QWI), and Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives (QSI). QCT is a developer and supplier of integrated circuits and system software for wireless voice and data communications, multimedia functions and global positioning. QTL grants licenses to use portions of its intellectual property portfolio, which includes certain patent rights essential to and/or useful in the manufacture and sale of CDMA products. In December 2007, the Company acquired San SoftMax Inc. In March 2008, the Company acquired Xiam Technologies Limited (Xiam), an Ireland-based provider of wireless content targeting solutions.