Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Systems QA Analyst - Enterprise & Finance Industry
Add to Cart
Email to a Friend
Volt's client, an international finance firm located in Portland, OR is currently in search of a Enterprise level Systems QA Analyst to work with various stakeholders to refine and ensure the quality of the company's current and potential IT system.
* Analyze, test, and certify application-specific software
* Perform ambiguity reviews of business requirements and functional speciation documents
* Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving complex test problems
* Research new products and industry methodologies
* Facilitate the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
* Plan and direct quality assurance schedules and assignments
* Monitor project status in comparison to cost/time projections
* Log, track, and verify solutions for software and specification defects
* Document all phases of QA process
This is an estimated'five (5) monthopportunity position inPortland, ORand is offered throughVolt Technical Resourceswhich is located in Portland, OR. We are among the largest IT Staffing Companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements, and support many of the top rated Pacific Northwest companies.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
* 7+ years of Systems QA Analyst experience
* 3+ years enterprise level experience
* 7+ years of systems/application testing
* 7+ years writing test plans and requirements gathering
* Experience working in IT or Finance industry (a plus!)
Keywords:'Enterprise, Systems, QA Engineer, Quality, Assurance, Management, Lead
How to Apply:Please email your resume to Volt at:email@example.com reference the following job number and job title in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct recruiter to readily discuss this job with you:300280-10381-12-329006 - Systems QA Analyst - Enterprise & Finance Industryand include the website name where you saw this posting listed.
Voltis a publicly owned corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol VISI. To learn more aboutVolt, please visit:http://www.volt.comand to see more of our job postings, please visit:http://jobs.volt.com
Voltis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
120 - 180 Days
$30.00 - $44.00 DOE
Volt Technical Resources
1300 SW 5th Ave., Ste. 2600
Portland, OR 97201