Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Build, test and maintain LLVM ARM compiler and compiler infrastructure. Install new ARM devices in the validation pool, mointor their status, fix issues with these devices, work with IT on troubleshooting validation issues, support developers in their validation activities, maintain and track nightly LLVM ARM builds, correctness and performance regressions.
- Maintain ARM validation infrastructure
- Add, maintain and support new devices in the validation infrastructure
- Support developers in their validation effort
- Work with IT in fixing issues in validations
- Design automation and scripts to enable easier workflow for developers
- Monitor nightly builds
- Track correctness and performance regressions on nightlies
- Strong experience with Android or embedded Linux system platform
- Experience with Android/Linux debugging and installation on ARM devices
- Experience with scripting languages such as perl, bash, python
- Experience with build tools and systems such as GIT, make
- Experience with automation tools and processes a plus
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science or equivalent experience
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services based on its code division multiple access (CDMA) technology and other technologies. The Company operates through four segments: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT); Qualcomm Technology Licensing (QTL); Qualcomm Wireless & Internet (QWI), and Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives (QSI). QCT is a developer and supplier of integrated circuits and system software for wireless voice and data communications, multimedia functions and global positioning. QTL grants licenses to use portions of its intellectual property portfolio, which includes certain patent rights essential to and/or useful in the manufacture and sale of CDMA products. In December 2007, the Company acquired San SoftMax Inc. In March 2008, the Company acquired Xiam Technologies Limited (Xiam), an Ireland-based provider of wireless content targeting solutions.