Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Provide technical and analytical assistance in the area of electrical engineering. This is to include engineering design, diagnostic, problem solving and training on electrical/electronic control systems as well as the development of preventive maintenance programs and spare parts development to maximize uptime of equipment in Kohler Co. Facilities.
1. Work with Kohler Electronics Controls Engineers/Analysts to gain a better understanding of Control Systems.
2. Provide assistance to Maintenance on maintenance related projects.
Â· Replacement of obsolete technology for which replacement parts are difficult or impossible to obtain.
Â· Modifications to existing controls for improved process control, reliability, safety and compliance with OSHA requirements.
Â· Update and archive electrical prints, PLC programs, operator interface software, etc necessary for the documentation of projects that have gone into production.
3. Provide technical support to Maintenance for AC and DC electronic drives, PLC's, and control systems. Supply training when required to Maintenance Electricians on specific systems.
4. Consult with Project Engineers and Area maintenance to determine maintenance needs for new equipment purchases.
5. Compile spare parts bill of materials for various state of the art machines and production equipment throughout the manufacturing facility.
6. Develop preventive maintenance procedures for various machines and production equipment throughout the manufacturing facility to ensure the equipment continues to perform in top condition throughout its useful life.
7. Familiarize himself/herself with the machine and process it performs by inspection and review of manuals and drawings.
8. Frequent contact with project engineers, maintenance personnel, machine manufacturers, and suppliers to understand the equipment and work hand in hand to accomplish goals.
9. Learn all aspects of electrical & mechanical components used on manufacturing machines.
10. Occasional travel to machine location may be required for some projects.
11. Become familiar with machine drawings.
12. Provide all other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
All candidates must be enrolled in an ABET Engineering Program with the objective of completing bachelors degree in a related engineering or engineering technology program. Ideally looking for candidates in their junior/senior year.
Welcome to Kohler Co. You probably already know us as a worldwide leader in plumbing products. What you might not know is that the Kohler family of businesses extends far beyond the kitchen and bath. Unparalleled product design and innovation have led the way to a diverse portfolio of respected brand names with operations on six continents. Today, the Kohler family of businesses creates products that set the standard in kitchen and bath, engines and generators, furniture and accessories, cabinetry and tile, as well as resort, recreation and real estate. Throughout our nearly 132-year history, Kohler Co. has remained true to our founding vision of defining the frontiers of ideas, craftsmanship and technology. Throughout the years we've led the way in product design with a commitment to quality over a broad range of price points. Establishing new levels of excellence within each industry and market we serve is an ongoing process. Every day we strive to fulfill our mission of improving the level of gracious living for each person who is touched by our products and services. Driving this pursuit is a skilled group of more than 31,000 associates worldwide. Much of Kohler Co.'s success is due to each and every one of these individuals thinking about how we can do what we do even better.