Marin Software is searching for an Senior Software Engineer to bring real world experience of building web based applications to our team. Marin Softwre Engineers are passionate about designing quality code through a collaborative process. We enjoy intense mathematics and computer science challenges and approach these problems with creativity and teamwork. We believe Marin's explosive growth should not compromise its agility in responding to market trends. We are a company that believes in building a product for the long-term, and creating a company that can grow as the market matures. Responsibilities
- Design, build, and unit test object-oriented software in a collaborative environment
- Build scalable, stable, and efficient processes to collect, manipulate, present, and analyze large datasets.
- Passion for developing efficient, testable and well-documented code
- Mentor junior software engineers
- Object Oriented Programming (Java, C++) and design (UML, patterns)
- Unit testing (JUnit) and documentation (Javadoc)
- Experience developing distributed systems, especially data stores
- Database systems and algorithmic development (RDBMS, OLAP, Structured Storage)
- Experience building intensive data driven applications
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science
- 7+ years relevant work experience.