Apply Before: Apr 30, 2013
Intel offers a broad range of BS, MS and PhD opportunities in the following technical disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering - Chemistry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science
Typical Graduate Technical Intern positions include:
- Component Design
- Design Automation
- Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering - Circuit Design
- IC Design
- Logic Design
- RF - Semiconductor Packaging
- Board Design
- EHS / Facilities
- Technology Development
- Quality & Reliability
- Process and Yield engineering
- Semiconductor Fabrication
Additional Intel-related specializations include:
- EE / CE / CS: 3G, 4G, LTE, Modem technology
- EE / CE / CS: Visual and Parallel computing
- EE / CE / CS: Open Source, Firmware, Bios, Signal Processing
- EE High or Medium Power Systems
- Fire Protection Engineering, Ultrapure Water Engineering, Wastewater and Industrial Pollution engineering specialties
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Facilities Engineering: HVAC, Hydraulics, Pump and Fan Design
What you can expect:
- Compensation: Includes competitive base salary, two bonus programs, stock grants and purchase programs, a profit share retirement plan, 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance for qualified distances.
- Benefits: Several medical, dental and vision plans to chose from, 3 weeks vacation, 10 paid holidays, 8 weeks paid sabbatical every 7 years, free beverages and fruit, health and wellness programs, and much more.
- Integration and Training: Opportunities for job, site, or global movement and advancement opportunities, individualized career development plans, tuition reimbursement for work-related coursework and certifications, and training from a variety of sources including Intel?s My Learning with over 2,400 technical and development courses.
- Work/ Life Balance: Flexible work schedule, networking with Intel Managers and Executives, and social events organized through the RCGnet community group.
- Will have graduated or will graduate within 18 months from today's date.
- BS MS or PhD candidate in a listed technical discipline.
- BS and MS Candidates must possess legal, unrestricted right to work in the United States without sponsorship from a company.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (convert to 4.0 scale equivalent- blank or <3.0 GPA will not pass screening).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Hillsboro OR, Phoenix AZ, Folsom or Santa Clara CA, Austin TX, Rio Rancho NM, Hudson MA, DuPont WA