Electronic Engineering Technician I
Add to Cart
Email to a Friend
Electronic Engineering Technician I - Technical/Engineering Experience
Proficiency in CAD Software
Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, and/or Computer Science
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Volt Workforce Solutionshas a long-term position available in Eugene, OR for a Level One Electronic Engineering Technician.
Specifically, Our Client is actively seeking an Electronic Engineering Technician I to provide Engineering, design and field support for the Company's telecommunication facilities and associated equipment. This includes:
* Fiber Optics
* Analog/Mobile Radio
* Digital Radio
* Power Line Carrier
* Operational Telephone
* Microwave towers and antennas
* Emergency AC/DC power and UPS systems
* Communications Buildings
* Multiplex Equipment
* Monitoring systems including:
* Alarm System
* Fault Locating Acquisition Reporter (FLAR)
* Microwave Monitor
* Wide Area Networks used for Operational Data
* Network Management
This is an estimated one-year PLUS contingent/temporary position in Eugene, OR, throughVolt Workforce Solutionslocated in Portland, OR. We are among the largest staffing companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top-rated companies in the Pacific Northwest.
Required Skills for this Electronic Engineering Technician I position include the following:
* Must possess one-half to four (4) years of experience in a Technical/Engineering environment
* A college degree in the area of Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Computer Science and/or a related field, OR any equivalent combination of educationdesirable; experience which provides similar knowledge, skills and abilitiesrequired
* Proficiency in use of CAD softwarerequired; experience with MicroStation CAD softwarehighly desirable
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010, including Word, Excel and Outlookrequired
* Ability to analyze and effectively document large volumes of technical dataessential
* Must have:
* Demonstrated experience participating and performing effectively in a Project Team environment
* Proven ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and changing priorities
* Must have skill in oral and written communication to effectively fulfill client/customer/team requirements
* Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
How to Apply:Please email your resume to Volt at:email@example.com reference the following job number and job title in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct Recruiter to readily discuss this job with you:300148-8981-13-297097 - Electronic Engineering Technician Iand include the website name where you saw this posting listed.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great Engineers in the Northwest, we have created a specialized portal for you at:http://www.volt.com/nwengineerjobs/You can also follow us on Twitter at:http://www.twitter.com/nwengjobs
Start here to see much more:http://volt.com/social
Volthas over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Voltis a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more aboutVolt, please visit:http://www.volt.comand to see more of our job postings, please visit:http://jobs.volt.com
Voltis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volt Workforce Solutions
1300 SW 5th Ave., Ste. 2600
Portland, OR 97201