Add to Cart
Email to a Friend
2+ Years of Hands-On Web Development Experience
Dynamic Content, DNS/Domain Name Management, SSL Certificates
PAY RATE: $20-30/HOUR
Volt Technical Resourceshas a long-term position available in Beaverton, OR for a Web Developer.
Specifically, a leading provider of technology products and services for the Legal profession is seeking a new Web Developer to join their team.
Work is fast-paced and performed in an office environment where there is extensive contact with customers and employees.
* The industry Our Client serves demands the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in safeguarding customer and project information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Web Developer will be responsible for:
* Multiple client websites, as well as updating and posting document and text changes.
* Small-scale web-related projects from idea to implementation.
* Working with the Database Administrator to design, develop and update databases as they relate to Web Applications.
* Creating and maintaining a consistent website architectural structure.
* Programming and uploading HTML pages.
* Creating original content for the Company website where required.
* Finding, diagnosing and fixing website problems, including broken links (both internal and external), typographical errors and formatting inconsistencies.
* Creating and implementing Stored Procedures.
* Receiving and responding to all e-mail messages for the Web Master in a timely and courteous fashion.
* Analyzing, reporting on, and taking action on website user feedback.
* Ensuring a consistent look and feel across the website by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images and layout, as well as creating appropriate templates to assist Content Authors.
* Participating in Web Development projects, including Intranets and Extranets.
* Recommending and implementing enhancements and modifications to websites.
* Creating IIS and Data Sources for Developers on Production Servers.
* Liaising with Systems Experts on hardware and software issues that affect the website and its availability.
* Creating Scheduled Reports for web pages with dynamic content updates for Account Managers.
This is an estimated one-year PLUS contingent / temporary position in Beaverton, OR, throughVolt Technical Resources, located in Portland, OR. We are among the largest staffing companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top-rated companies in the Pacific Northwest.
Required Skills for this Web Administrator position include the following:
* 2+ years of hands-on Web Development experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or a related technical disciplinestrongly preferred
* Experience writing and altering HTML code
* Strong .NET Web Development experience
* Demonstrated experience working with SQL Server Databases
* Strong understanding of IIS, .NET, SQL and FTP
* Experience with Dynamic Content and high-traffic volume
* Experience using DNS and Domain Name Management, as well as installing SSL certificates
* Ability and aptitude for learning new software programs and applications
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
How to Apply:Please email your resume to Volt at:email@example.com reference the following job number and job title in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct Recruiter to readily discuss this job with you:300280-9577-12-300592 - Web Administratorand include the website name where you saw this posting listed.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
Volthas over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Voltis a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more aboutVolt, please visit:http://www.volt.comand to see more of our job postings, please visit:http://jobs.volt.com
Voltis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
20.00 - 30.00 Hourly DOE
Volt Technical Resources
1300 SW 5th Ave., Ste. 2600
Portland, OR 97201