Intern - Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Intern-Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Search is constantly evolving, and InfoSpace is on the frontline, building new technologies and bringing millions of users the best search results from today’s top search engines. Already at the top of their game, our developers consistently strive to learn more and push their skills to the limit. They crave challenge, thrive under fast development cycles and jump at the chance to seize the reins and turn idea into reality, often within a matter of days.
Up for the challenge?
About the Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Intern Opportunity
You will be responsible for designing and implementing tests and test tools for the search engine Dogpile as well as other InfoSpace applications. Working closely with other QA team members and developers you will have an opportunity to be creative and your ideas will be important. If you want to be part of an amazing software development team, while at the same time gaining experience testing code, then InfoSpace is the place for you!
Essential Job Duties
* Find bugs, pursue resolutions
* Effectively design and implement tests and test related tools
* Write test designs, test cases, and participate in code reviews
* Interact with developers and understand product design
* Collaborate with other team members to create test automation
* Communicate effectively with others
Required Skills, Education & Experience
* In pursuit of (or recently completed) BS/MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
* Experience with one of the following languages; C/C++, Java, or C#.
* Understanding of XML
* Knowledge of SQL and databases
* Ability to solve complicated problems within project schedules
* Knowledge of algorithms and system architecture
* Strong ability to work well with others
Working at InfoSpace
Since 1996, InfoSpace has done what few can – we’ve grown into an established, respected company while maintaining the fun, energetic atmosphere that’s been our trademark from the beginning. And as a result, our employees enjoy the benefits and stability that come with working for an established company as well as the characteristic flexibility, collaboration and creative enthusiasm of a startup. Voted one of Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, InfoSpace continues to be where some of the industry’s best talent choose to call home.
To apply for the SDET Intern opportunity, please visitwww.infospaceinc.com