Title: RF Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
System Performance drive test contractor will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform CW drive testing and post process
- CDMA/EVDO/LTE cluster drive data collection and post process
- Customer trouble ticket troubleshooting
- LTE testings (stationary and mobility throughput testing), mobility handover testing
- In-building RF evaluation, data collection and post process
- Special projects (for example PTT testings, Ubicell testings, etc)
- Site configuration verification
- All test equipment provided by VZW
- Overnight travel required, approximately 30%
- Total work time/needed approximately 12 months
- All expenses to be paid by contracting company and billed to VZW
- Software and hardware training provided by VZW on site (approximately 3 to 5 days)
- VZW Network logins will be provided
- Vendor to provide vehicle (SUV), fuel and toll expenses for drive testing
- Vendor to provide a business phone to contractor
- No per-diem unless overnight travel is require.
- If overnight stay is required, VzW will provide per diem of $100/night.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the cellular or telecommunications industry
- Expertise in Operating systems and applications including: Windows, MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Delorme Street Atlas and other cellular system mobile diagnostic monitoring software (MDM), CDMA and EVDO post processing tool (Wind Catcher experience is preferred)
- Strong computer knowledge and troubleshooting skills. A MUST.
- Ability to demonstrate advanced troubleshooting skills. A MUST.
- Ability to demonstrate proven problem solving abilities
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytic, organization skills, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility by embracing change; adapting communication style to setting; investigating and implementing alternate approaches to resolve difficult problems
- Ability to work flexible hours and support night or weekend work as needed
- Overnight travel may be required
- Driver's license is required with a good driving record
About Techno-Comp, Inc.
We are dedicated to enable organizations to create and strengthen bonds with their customers, partners, suppliers, and employees. Our clients have come to depend upon us because of our best practices approach, accountability, experience, commitment to their success and ability to deliver results. Our expertise, extensive reach, and tested delivery mechanisms help us deliver reliable, high-quality cost-effective IT services that enables our customers reap high ROI.
In the rapidly changing economy, where technological revolutions are occurring every moment, businesses have to be up-to-date with the changing requirements of the industry. TCI has been able to keep pace with the changing business requirements. Our analysis has enabled our client to focus on future market trends and in turn reap rewards and achieve their targets easily.
Our service offerings can be summarized as:
Identifying and evaluating the major business factors influencing the transformation in our customer's business including the changing role of processes within their industry.
Understanding the changing forms of information organization and collaboration required to achieve a transformation.
Helping organizations to keep sustain the impact of globalization.
Utilizing new information and communication technologies to improve the overall business value while delivering a sustained ROI with the lowest possible Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Our customers list includes small-and-medium organizations that require objective technology to solve a specific business need and Fortune/Global organizations that need a technology strategy roadmap-along with imparting the required knowledge to manage change.