Our client is seeking a Sales Engineer to join our Account Management team. The SE works with customers, account managers, engineering, and other support teams to design and implement virtual payment solutions for our mobile operator and MVNO clients.
The SE is a key technical interface to our clients from pre-sales engagement through post-deployment support. The SE is responsible for defining technical and business requirements that capture the client's needs and aligning them with the company's core services. The SE works with architects and engineering to refine the scope of services as needed, and then with operations and IT to deliver these solutions successfully to production. The SE remains dedicated to the account providing post-launch technical support. The SE assists in developing and delivering internal and external technical requirement documentation, proposals, business cases, pricing, SOW's, and presentations. The SE must have proficient technical knowledge in multiple defined practice areas including Web development, Mobile Web, IVR, Call Center Applications, Smartphone Applications (Android, iOS), telecommunications and networking technologies, the software development life cycle, and project management.
- Act as a technical interface to company clients.
- Act as liaison between the Development/Operations team and Account Management
- Work with client technical representatives to understand business requirements and consult with internal departments to create technical specifications and Statements of Work
- Represent Development/Operations during client meetings with Sales and Account Management, providing technical and engineering information by answering questions and participating in technical discussions
- Assist Development/Operations with resolution of technical issues, ensuring that the customer and Account Management team are kept informed
- Support the Sales/Account Management team in creating business cases, proposals and pricing analysis
- Develop and Maintain a strong understanding of company products and services
- 3-5 years of Sales Engineer, Technical Project Manager, Technical Marketing Manager, or Product Manager experience
- Ability to align appropriate technical solutions to effectively address customer business needs
- Capable of presenting technical information and gathering technical requirements during client sales meetings
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, management information systems, computer science, or equivalent
- Willingness to travel as required
- Spanish fluency
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and revel of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, email your Resume along with a brief summary indicating how your experience and skills specifically qualify you for this position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
CER is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability