NVIDIA is building the world’s fastest processors, period. Our designs are powering the fastest supercomputers in the world, the fastest desktop graphics available to consumers, and the most advanced graphics for tablets and cell phones available anywhere. You can become part of the team which designs, models, and guides the development of these processors at every level.
• Work as part of a team extending the state of the art in parallel processing
• Design and develop tools to analyze, understand, and improve the power efficiency
and performance of applications new processor architectures
• Build simulators and implement simulation models of new designs.
• Develop tests, and testing infrastructure for new processors
• Test and debug on simulators, RTL and real silicon.
• MS Degree in relevant discipline (CS, EE, Math).
• Strong programming ability: C, C++, Perl, Python preferred.
• Strong interest in compute architecture or hardware design.
• Previous Architecture, ASIC or Systems Software Internship experience a plus
About NVIDIA Corporation
NVIDIA is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce® products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro® products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla™ products. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit www.nvidia.com.