NVIDIA's GPUs are among the most advanced and complex single-chip processors in the world, and require cutting edge validation methodology. In this key role, you will be instrumental in the development of a validation suite of future GPU architectures and verification of hardware implementation.
• Development of directed or random diagnostics to validate the processor Instruction Set Architecture (ISA), reference models, C simulation models, RTL models, HW emulators and real hardware.
• Writing and reviewing validation test plans
• Debug of diagnostics on various platforms
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Minimum GPA: 3.5
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Internship or Lab Experience with GPU or Processor verification / validation and software programming.
• Requires strong programming experience in C/C++ and assembly
• Good debug skills
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE (should include, however not limited to):
• Low level software experience like BIOS, device drivers
• Experience with HW/SW interactions
• Experience with directed and Random functional testing including writing test plans and directed or random diagnostics
• Software infrastructure for validation of architecture correctness
About NVIDIA Corporation
NVIDIA is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce® products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro® products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla™ products. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit www.nvidia.com.