Don’t miss your shot to become a Sales Engineer for an established software company! Axceler is the leading global provider of Microsoft SharePoint administration products with headquarters in the Boston area and satellite offices in Los Angeles and London/UK. We are currently interviewing for an immediate opening in our LA-area office. Since recently winning TechEd 2009 and subsequently receiving 5-star recommendations, we need help keeping up with the demand for our products!
Since 1994, Axceler has amassed an award-winning suite of products championed by 2,000 businesses worldwide, and we are currently expanding our product line and customer base. We need smart, confident, energetic folks to be an integral part of the successful sales process. SharePoint is an explosive market with Gartner projecting upwards of 80% of worldwide companies migrating to SharePoint in the immediate future.
The Sales Engineer will be the primary technical resource for the regional sales force and will become an expert on SharePoint administration. The SE will be responsible for actively driving and managing our evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with our sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The SE must be able to step into the shoes of a SharePoint administrator and articulate our technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. He/she must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process and must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations, working with both Marketing and Product Management teams
- Responsible for representing our products to customers at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Become an expert in SharePoint administration and extend your and our brand into the SharePoint community
- Able to convey customer feedback and requirements to Marketing and Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
- Very good understanding of SQL Server 2005/08, Windows Server 2003/08, and Active Directory
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field required
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in working in fast-paced, high energy team environments! You must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base, possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Ideally you are organized and analytical with an uncanny ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
Axceler offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, and a 401k plan.
Axceler is an EEO/AA employer.