Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Position reports to the Precision Manufacturing EHS Manager and has visibility to the Site Leadership. This position will interface with site personnel and will be guided by members of the Lemmon Avenue Environmental, Health and Safety Team. The intern is given numerous projects and opportunities to develop technical skills while contributing to the safety of the employees on site.
This position will:
* Train you how to identify and mitigate workplace hazards.
* Train you how to conduct area safety audits and inspections.
* Perform employee exposure monitoring including chemical, noise, radiation, and radiofrequency radiation.
* Teach the employee to use analytical equipment.
* Develop technical skills while contributing to the safety of the employees at Lemmon Avenue.
* Update EHS website.
* Teach problem solving skills.
* Require taking proactive steps to ensure the safety and health of site employees.
* Strong desire to learn new things
* Self motivated
* Work well within a team environment
* Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Well organized - able to track/follow-up on multiple tasks simultaneously
Required Education (including Major): Must be pursuing a technical degree e.g. Engineering, Science, Mathematics, etc.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Raytheon Network Centric Systems (NCS), headquartered in McKinney, Texas, develops and produces mission solutions for networking, command and control, battlespace awareness, and air traffic management. Programs include civilian applications, command and control systems, integrated communications systems, and netted sensor systems. NCS serves all branches of the United States military, the National Guard, the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Aviation Administration, and other U.S. national security agencies, as well as international customers. NCS is driving transformation in the Information Age by leading Raytheon's Net Centric Operations Enterprise Priority. This effort unites the core strengths of the company to provide networked systems, net-enabled systems, and net-centric integration to customers worldwide for emerging requirements. NCS continues to remain focused on the needs of today's warfighters by providing mission systems integration for the Homeland Security and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance missions. We further provide systems and components to support the Missile Defense and Precision Engagement missions. In each of these vital efforts, NCS serves to provide our customers with unprecedented accuracy, speed, and Common Decision Engagement Capability.
Based in Tucson, Arizona, Raytheon Company's Missile Systems designs, develops and manufactures precision missile systems, including air to air, strike, Naval Weapons Systems, land combat, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles and directed energy weapons. Missile Systems is proud to employee 11,000 professionals at its Tucson, Arizona headquarters.