Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
The Advanced Systems Development Center is responsible for developing strategic mission system concepts and constructing early point of departure designs. We are chartered with supporting capture and proposal efforts in strategic growth areas by responding to customer gaps with new capabilities.
Candidate uses and applies basic engineering technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques associated with air vehicle and propulsion system design as well as analysis skills associated with the performance of these vehicle designs. Candidate will work under general supervision developing solutions to a variety of challenging technical problems as they relate to simulation development and analysis. Candidate will follow established procedures and will contribute to the successful completion of simulation milestones associated with specific projects. Candidate will interact with senior analysis personnel on a situational basis and has knowledge of emerging software architecture technologies. Candidate is required to produce documentation related to the designs developed and the performance of these designs. Additionally, the candidate is expected to give formal and informal presentations to senior personnel.
Required Experience & Skills:
* Programming languages: Matlab, CAD
* Knowledge of basic physics and its application to air vehicle design
* Understanding of aerodynamics and propulsion
* Ability to perform analysis and trade studies on aerospace vehicles
Desired Experience & Skills:
* Proficiency in Linux or Unix
* Proficiency in formal programming languages such as C/C++
* Experience developing algorithms
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Physics or related fields required. Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Raytheon Missile Systems
* 2010 sales: 5.7 billion
* 12,400 employees
* Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona
* World's largest developer, producer and integrator of weapon systems
* More than 1 million missiles produced since 1954
* Broad weapons portfolio
* Smart munitions
* Kinetic kill vehicles
* Directed energy weapons
* Customers: All U.S. military services; allied forces of more than 40 countries
* Strong commitment to the global marketplace
Based in Tucson, Arizona, Raytheon Company's Missile Systems designs, develops and manufactures precision missile systems, including air to air, strike, Naval Weapons Systems, land combat, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles and directed energy weapons. Missile Systems is proud to employee 11,000 professionals at its Tucson, Arizona headquarters.