Company: Raytheon Company
Job Title : Member Engineering LDP [Class of 2014]
Job Type : Full Time
Location: El Segundo, CA
Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 87 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services.
Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN), with 2010 sales of 25 billion, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With headquarters in Waltham, MA, Raytheon employs 72,000 people worldwide. At Raytheon, you can position yourself at the forefront of technologies that are transforming the way we live - from artificial intelligence, digital electronics, optical data storage, advanced and distributed computing, satellites, and robotics to marine technology and beyond.
* A 3.5 GPA
* Willingness to geographically relocate multiple times while on program
* Strong technical capability
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance prior to starting . Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Interested job seekers must apply online at www.rayjobs.com/campus to determine if they meet qualifications for specific positions and other employment requirements.
* Graduating with a Master's Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or closely related discipline in the current academic year (July 2011 - June 2012)
Raytheon's Rotational Engineering Leadership Development Program (RELDP) fosters world-class leaders capable of leading Raytheon's engineering functions across the company. Program participants rotate through Raytheon, gaining exposure to cutting-edge principles, products and trends, working with current leaders, and developing the skills and competencies needed to help shape the company's future.
During this two year program, participants will have diverse assignments lasting eight months each, and located in different geographical locations. Participants are engaged in a wide range of learning experiences including mentoring, live and self-paced learning, skills assessments, community service, career planning, networking, and exposure to Raytheon-wide facilities and practices. Individual development plans are linked to Raytheon's leadership competencies with the goal of developing Raytheon's engineering leaders of tomorrow.
The first assignment associated with this job requisition is with our Electronics Engineering Center in El Segundo, CA.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
* Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
* Where talented people can make an impact.
* Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon
About Raytheon Company
Based in Tucson, Arizona, Raytheon Company's Missile Systems designs, develops and manufactures precision missile systems, including air to air, strike, Naval Weapons Systems, land combat, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles and directed energy weapons. Missile Systems is proud to employee 11,000 professionals at its Tucson, Arizona headquarters.