Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
We are currently seeking a full-time Developer to create SharePoint solutions. Ideal candidates will possess a SharePoint and .NET development background. You must have experience working on team development activities and good communication skills. Experience in the full SharePoint development and deployment process is required.
Our company was founded over 25 years ago and we provide outstanding contracted development, implementation, analysis, modeling, training and related support services to the Department of Defense (DoD).
We offer a competitive base salary, medical, dental, and vision, and 401(k) retirement plan.
• .NET programming experience (C# or VB.NET) using Visual Studio
• Web application development experience
• MOSS 2007/WSS v3.0 Web Part development
• Ability to package, deploy, and test SharePoint solutions
• Basic SharePoint administration experience (sites, lists, content management)
• Ability to follow development standards and principles
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Understand relational database structures
• Ability to work in a team environment
Nice To Have:
• SQL Server development experience
• SQL Server Reporting Services
• Custom SharePoint Workflow development
• XML, XSL/XSLT
• SharePoint Designer
• InfoPath and InfoPath Forms Services
• Experience with entering and managing tasks using Visual Studio Team System
• Requirements gathering
• Able to write technical documents
• Ability to configure SharePoint (central administration, search, BDC, etc.)
About Applied Technical Systems (ATS)
ID Intelligent Discovery
Actionable intelligence in a rapid timeframe from any data source
Discover key intelligence from your existing relational and unstructured data sources, with patented technology from ATS-the data experts with over 30 years experience in solving tough data challenges.
Our Intelligent Discovery solutions are ideally suited to the intelligence and law enforcement communities, but apply to any organization that needs to uncover patterns, relationships and context across disparate data sources in a time-critical manner.
Key portions of our technology platform were developed with funding from a U.S. Joint Forces Command R&D grant for next generation databases, and our technology was selected for inclusion in the ODNI (Office of the Director of National Intelligence) CASE program (Collaboration and Analysts System Effectiveness). We currently have solutions deployed at US Army INSCOM and the Washington State Attorney General's Office.