AfterCollege and TherapyEd Physical Therapist Student Scholarship
AfterCollege and our partner TherapyEd are proud to offer a scholarship for students currently seeking a masters or doctorate degree in Physical Therapy. Since 2000, AfterCollege has awarded more than $800,000 to students and student groups, and we are proud to offer this scholarship for deserving students of Physical Therapy. One $500 scholarship will be awarded each quarter.
Deadlines for this scholarship: March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31
Eligibility for Student Scholarship:
• Student must be in good standing in an accredited program in the field of Physical Therapy
• Student must have and carry a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Student must be a full-time student while under the scholarship
• Fill out the AfterCollege scholarship form at the bottom of this page
• All materials must be complete and submitted in electronic format to AfterCollege by way of the scholarship form before the deadline
• Must include an essay discussing the points stipulated by the scholarship committee pasted into your application form in the appropriate box
Write a brief essay (200 – 250 words) on your goals and aspirations as they relate to your education, career and future plans. Explain why you are a qualified candidate and should be considered for the scholarship.
Finalists will be contacted and may be asked to submit:
• A copy of transcript verifying GPA as required above
• A letter of recommendation from Program Director
• The recipient of this scholarship will be determined by the AfterCollege Student Scholarship Committee.
• Recipient award will be a $500 scholarship from AfterCollege.
• Recipient of each scholarship period will be announced the month following the scholarship deadline.
• Recipient agrees that AfterCollege may publicize their name and/or likeness. Apart from the award associated with being selected as a winner, AfterCollege shall not be obligated to compensate the recipient in any way for such publicity.
Have questions? Please read AfterCollege’s Scholarship FAQ page to see our most Frequently Asked Questions.
For more information and to download the scholarship form, please Sign In below.